Livio is the next generation hearing aid from Starkey. Built on Starkey’s latest hearing aid platform called Hearing Reality™ Livio represents the latest in hearing aid technology working constantly to provide outstanding hearing clarity, comfort and connectivity.
Key features of Livio hearing aids:
- World’s first Healthable hearing aid that tracks brain and body health (only available in Livio AI version)
- Spatial Speech Enhancement: Starkey’s latest noise reduction feature for superior sound quality and clarity
- World’s smallest Rechargeable Receiver In Canal hearing aid
- Full connectivity to your Smartphone to allow streaming of phone calls and media
- Available in the discreet Receiver In Canal style
- Also available in a range of technology levels to suit your budget and lifestyle
The Livio AI hearing aid takes all the features and benefits of the Livio family of hearing aids and adds a world-first feature of tracking brain and body health, Starkey call Healthable ™ technology.
Research has shown that hearing health has a positive impact on overall health and wellbeing, and with Livio AI, wearers take a pro-active role in this process. Sensors inside the tiny hearing aid detect the wearers movement and physical activities. These sensors also play a key role in adding important safety features such as fall detection alerts.
Livio AI is only available in the Premium (2400) variant of technology.
Livio Hearing Technology
Livio is built on Starkey’s latest hearing aid technology platform called Hearing Reality.
The key feature of this platform is called Spatial Speech Enhancement which is a new noise reduction feature that combines and compares the audio input from both ears to reduce both steady state (ambient noise) and dynamic (other people talking) background noise from beside and behind the Livio wearer.
As a result, independent research gave the Livio hearing aid top rating in hearing performance in background noise when compared to other manufacturers premium level hearing aids.
Livio has a dedicated music compressor and a broader frequency response for a world class experience when listening to music.
Never change a hearing aid battery again with the Livio Lithium-Ion rechargeable option. Receive a full days use on a single charge.
The portable charger also stores enough energy for 3 days additional charge cycles.
The optional mini Turbo charger is a pocket sized charger, that can store up to 4 days additional charge cycles and can give your hearing aids enough charge for 3.5 hours use in just 7 minutes.
Hearing Care Anywhere
Hearing Care Anywhere™ is Starkey Livio’s remote programming feature, that can save you time and money.
Your Focus Hearing audiologist can send hearing aid programming adjustments directly to your Smartphone that you can then activate and trial in real world situations. You can then even rate the adjustments and send comments to your audiologist.
The Livio Self Check feature perform a diagnostic test of the Livio components to help you ensure the hearing aids are operating optimally.
Full Connectivity With Livio's Range of Accessories
Thrive Hearing Control App
The Thrive app allows the user to discreetly and easily control the sound quality of their Livio hearing aids. Easily enhance speech and reduce background noise at the press of a button. You can even create personalised listening programs for locations you regularly visit.
Additional Thrive features with Livio AI hearing aid variant:
- Heathable Technology: Fall detection and alerts for peace of mind, and brain health and body tracking
- Thrive Assistant: ask questions to troubleshoot hearing aid features and obtain instructions. Also use the Assistant to transcribe conversations directly to text on your Smartphone. Translate up to 27 different languages and hear directly into your Livio AI hearing aids**
**requires Apple iPhone
Stream your favourite TV shows directly to your Livio hearing aids, for outstanding hearing clarity at your preferred volume. The TV adaptor is easy to set up, and turning it on has never been easier with a simple double tap at the top of your ear when you want to start/stop watching TV*
* this double-tap feature is only available on the Livio AI variant. Non AI variants activate the streaming with a press of hearing aid button or via the Thrive app
Remote Mic +
Remote Mic + allows for 5 key options
- give to a loved one or place on a table and stream conversation directly to the Livio hearing aids
- bluetooth stream phone calls and media from your Android Smartphone
- use as a telecoil for audioloop areas
- connect to any audio output with the 3.5mm jack plug
- FM compatibility
Mini Remote Mic
Simplified version of the Remote Mic + that allows for significantly improved conversations in noisy situations or over a distance. The person you are listening to clips it on to their clothing or wears around their neck and their voice is streamed directly to your the Livio hearing aids.
For those that do not have a Smartphone, the Remote Control allows Livio users to conveniently adjust volume, change programs and mute their hearing aids.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and FaceTime are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. “Made for iPod,” “Made for iPhone,” and “Made for iPad” mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPod, iPhone, or iPad may affect wireless performance