Livio is the next generation hearing aid from Starkey. Built on Starkey’s latest hearing aid platform called Hearing Reality™ Livio AI represents the latest in hearing aid technology working constantly to provide outstanding hearing clarity, comfort and connectivity.
Key features of Livio hearing aids:
- Edge Mode: instant adjustments in difficult listening situations (only available in Premium level Livio hearing aids)
- World’s first Bluetooth enabled, rechargeable in-ear style hearing aids
- World’s first Healthable hearing aid that tracks brain and body health
- Spatial Speech Enhancement: Starkey’s latest noise reduction feature for superior sound quality and clarity
- World’s smallest Rechargeable Receiver In Canal hearing aid
- Direct audio streaming from your iPhone and select Android mobile devices (currently Pixel 3, 3XL, 3a and 3a XL devices running Android 10 OS)
- Also available in a range of technology levels to suit your budget and lifestyle
Request more Information about Starkey Livio Hearing Aids
The top of the range variant in the Livio AI family is called the Livio Edge AI hearing aid, which as the name suggests features Edge Mode.
Edge Mode is an on-demand feature which instantly adjusts to provide optimal listening comfort and clarity in difficult to hear situations such as restaurants.
Edge Mode instantly conducts an AI-based analysis of the listening environment and makes smart, immediate adjustments.
- Hear speech comfortably even in busy settings while unwanted noise is suppressed.
- Get superior sound quality, clarity, more natural hearing and effortless transitions.
Worlds-First, Custom Rechargeable Bluetooth Enabled Hearing Aid
Custom. Convenient. Comfortable.
- Custom means the hearing aid is custom moulded to fit your unique ear canal comfortably and securely.
- Multiple colour options allow you to be discreet or show off your new in-ear device.
- The Livio AI charger fits all custom hearing aids and provides up to 24 hours of power in a single charge.
Livio Hearing Technology
Livio is built on Starkey’s latest hearing aid technology platform called Hearing Reality.
The key feature of this platform is called Spatial Speech Enhancement which is a new noise reduction feature that combines and compares the audio input from both ears to reduce both steady state (ambient noise) and dynamic (other people talking) background noise from beside and behind the Livio wearer.
As a result, independent research gave the Livio hearing aid top rating in hearing performance in background noise when compared to other manufacturers premium level hearing aids.
Livio has a dedicated music compressor and a broader frequency response for a world class experience when listening to music.
Another world-first feature of Livio AI hearing aids is the tracking of brain and body health. Starkey call this Healthable ™ technology.
Research has shown that hearing health has a positive impact on overall health and welbeing, and with Livio AI, wearers take a pro-active role in this process. Sensors inside the tiny hearing aid detect the wearers movement and physical activities. These sensors also play a key role in adding important safety features such as fall detection alerts.
Never change a hearing aid battery again with the Livio Lithium-Ion rechargeable option. Receive a full days use on a single charge.
Livio AI hearing aids are now available with the rechargeable option in both the discreet behind-the-ear and in-ear style hearing aids
The portable charger also stores enough energy for 3 days additional charge cycles.
The optional mini Turbo charger is a pocket sized charger, that can store up to 4 days additional charge cycles and can give your hearing aids enough charge for 3.5 hours use in just 7 minutes. Note the mini Turbo charger is only compatible with the behind-the-ear style.
Hearing Care Anywhere
Hearing Care Anywhere™ is Starkey Livio’s remote programming feature, that can save you time and money.
Your Focus Hearing audiologist can send hearing aid programming adjustments directly to your Smartphone that you can then activate and trial in real world situations. You can then even rate the adjustments and send comments to your audiologist.
The Livio Self Check feature perform a diagnostic test of the Livio components to help you ensure the hearing aids are operating optimally.
Full Connectivity With Livio's Range of Accessories
Thrive Hearing Control App
The Thrive app allows the user to discreetly and easily control the sound quality of their Livio hearing aids. Easily enhance speech and reduce background noise at the press of a button. You can even create personalised listening programs for locations you regularly visit.
Additional Thrive features with Livio AI hearing aids:
- Heathable Technology: Fall detection and alerts for peace of mind, and brain health and body tracking
- Thrive Assistant: ask questions to troubleshoot hearing aid features and obtain instructions. Also use the Assistant to transcribe conversations directly to text on your Smartphone. Translate up to 27 different languages and hear directly into your Livio AI hearing aids**
**requires Apple iPhone
**NEW** Table Microphone
Supercharge your Starkey Livio AI hearing aids with the brand new table Mic accessory
Designed for group settings like meetings, family gatherings or noisy restaurant environments. Place it in the centre of a table and it will utilise the eight built-in microphones to determine the primary speaker’s voice and stream it directly to your hearing aids.
Alternatively, allow your partner to wear the table microphone with a lanyard and streamthier voice directly to the hearing aids for superior hearing clarity in background noise and over a distance.
Stream your favourite TV shows directly to your Livio hearing aids, for outstanding hearing clarity at your preferred volume. The TV adaptor is easy to set up, and turning it on has never been easier with a simple double tap at the top of your ear when you want to start/stop watching TV*
* this double-tap feature is only available on the Livio AI variant. Non AI variants activate the streaming with a press of hearing aid button or via the Thrive app
Remote Mic +
Remote Mic + allows for 5 key options
- give to a loved one or place on a table and stream conversation directly to the Livio hearing aids
- bluetooth stream phone calls and media from your Android Smartphone
- use as a telecoil for audioloop areas
- connect to any audio output with the 3.5mm jack plug
- FM compatibility
Mini Remote Mic
Simplified version of the Remote Mic + that allows for significantly improved conversations in noisy situations or over a distance. The person you are listening to clips it on to their clothing or wears around their neck and their voice is streamed directly to your the Livio hearing aids.
For those that do not have a Smartphone, the Remote Control allows Livio users to conveniently adjust volume, change programs and mute their hearing aids.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and FaceTime are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. “Made for iPod,” “Made for iPhone,” and “Made for iPad” mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPod, iPhone, or iPad may affect wireless performance