Starkey is an American hearing aid manufacturer, based in Minnesota. Established in the early 1970’s, they have since been at the forefront of hearing aid technology including being the first manufacturer to offer an invisible, completely in the canal hearing aid in 1992.
Continuing this world-first trend, Starkey have just released the first Healthable™ hearing aid called Livio AI that combines the latest in hearing technology with brain and body health tracking.
Starkey’s Livio AI and the invisible SoundLens is now available at Focus Hearing. Both Livio and SoundLens are available in a range of technology levels to suit your lifestyle and budget.
Starkey Product Portfolio
Livio is the next generation hearing aid from Starkey. Livio represents the latest in hearing aid technology working constantly to reduce background noise, including interfering sounds from the sides while preserving and amplifying speech from in front.
Livio is available in the fully featured, discreet Receiver in Canal style which provides the perfect balance between comfort and cosmetic appeal.
Key features of Livio hearing aids:
- World’s first Healthable hearing aid that tracks brain and body health (only available in Livio AI)
- Spatial Speech Enhancement: Starkey’s latest noise reduction feature
- Rechargeable Li-Ion technology for the ultimate in convenience
- Full connectivity to your Smartphone to allow streaming of phone calls and media
- Starkey’s Thrive Hearing Conrol app lets you conveniently and discreetly make minor adjustments to your hearing aids for a personalised experience
Invisible Hearing Aids
SoundLens Synergy is Starkey’s invisible-in-canal (IIC) hearing aid option for those who want the most discreet hearing aid option available. Despite its small size, SoundLens still features Starkey’s latest hearing technology.
SoundLens Synergy features include:
- Custom made to the shape of your individual ear canal for superior comfort, and completely invisible in most ears
- Noise reduction and speech enhancement systems provide outstanding hearing clarity
- HydraShield2: Starkey’s wax and moisture resistant technology
- Compatible with Starkey’s wireless accessories
SurfLink Mobile 2
SurfLink Mobile 2 wirelessly streams phone conversations and music from your mobile phone. In addition it is also an assistive listening device, media streamer, and hearing aid remote all rolled into one. When paired with wireless hearing aids, it’s everything you’ll need to talk on the phone, enjoy TV, music, and so much more. You’ll get clear and consistent wireless streaming any time, anywhere.
- Enables hands-free cell phone conversations by turning our wireless hearing aids into the phone microphone and receiver:
- Microphone — Your hearing aids pick up your voice and send it to the person you’re talking to
- Receiver — SurfLink Mobile 2 streams the voice on the other end directly to your hearing aids
- Wirelessly streams sound from any Bluetooth®-enabled music device.
SurfLink Media 2
Connect the SurfLink media to your TV or home stereo system to stream the audio signal directly to your hearing aids. Starkey’s range of wireless hearing aids work with SurfLink® Media 2 streamer to:
- automatically streams sound directly to your hearing aids when you’re in range.
- You can transition from one device to another simply by moving from room to room.
- It lets others in the room listen to the TV or stereo at the volume they prefer.
A remote is available with all wireless hearing aids, and can be used to adjust volume, change memory modes and more. The SurfLink remote is simple to use and is a very small and lightweight accessory to discreetly control your hearing aids.
This discreet, lightweight microphone is worn by your conversation partner to aid you in one-on-one conversations in difficult listening environments. Use of the Remote Mic has been shown to significantly improve conversation in areas of background noise.
The audiologist at Focus Hearing can help you decide if a RemoteMic is right for you and your lifestyle.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and FaceTime are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. “Made for iPod,” “Made for iPhone,” and “Made for iPad” mean that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, iPhone, or iPad, respectively, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with iPod, iPhone, or iPad may affect wireless performance