Oticon was founded in 1904, and its headquarters are based in Denmark. Oticon is the second largest hearing aid manufacturer in the world. Oticon offers a variety of hearing aid ‘families’ to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Oticon’s mission statement is ‘People First’ which means to help people with hearing loss fulfil their potential while living the life they choose – with the hearing they have.
Oticon Product Families
Premium 'Best In Class' Technology
Opn S is Oticon’s flagship product family. Released in April 2019, it built on the outstanding success and clarity of the Opn family with some key updates, including:
- Improved groundbreaking technology giving you access to relevant sounds around you allowing you to hear speech clearer and with less effort
- Industry leading anti-feedback system
- Lithium-Ion Rechargeable option
- Hearing booster option via the Oticon ON app for challenging listening situations
Oticon Opn S and Opn families are available in a range of technology levels and discreet styles. And of course they offer full connectivity to Smartphones for maximum convenience.*
Opn S continues to support Oticon’s BrainHearing™ technology which has been show to reduce listening effort, improved speech clarity even in situations with multiple speakers, and improved listening memory.
* Bluetooth connectivity not available in the CIC and IIC styles
The Oticon Siya family of hearing aids brings excellent sound quality and connectivity to the ‘Essential’ end of the product spectrum. Siya utilises improved traditional hearing aid technologies such as front directionality to provide assistance in difficult listening situations. Key Features of the Siya family include:
- 2.4GHz low-energy Bluetooth technology allowing direct streaming of audio to your iPhone or iPad
- Audio streaming to Android SmartPhones via the ConnectClip accessory.
- Available in all styles including the invisible IIC and the most popular, fully featured miniRITE style
- Built on the ultra-fast Velox™ platform
- Available in two technology levels: Siya 1 and Siya 2 to suit your budget
Nera2 Pro is a conventional hearing aid system from Oticon that was originally released in 2015. Although it does not include more recent hearing aid developments and technologies of more recent product families such as Opn S and Siya, it is still capable of providing good sound quality that can be customised to each persons listening profile.
Nera2 Pro is available in all hearing aid styles, from invisible IIC up to Behind-The-ear styles for more severe haring losses.
Oticon Dynamo: Power Hearing Aids For Severe Losses
Oticon has released a brand new Power hearing aid called Dynamo, which boasts the highest ever output (143dB) from a BTE with a size 13 battery. Additional features include
- hear more of the high frequency speech cues such as ‘s’ and ‘th’
- improved speech detail
- improved feedback (whistling) management
- full wireless connectivity via Oticon’s ConnectLine accessories
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.