Oticon’s mission began more than 100 years ago. In 1904, Oticon founder Hans Demant wanted to help his hearing-impaired wife live a better life, introducing her to one of the world’s first electronic hearing aids.
From this foundation of care, Oticon grew with a passion to help people who need hearing support. They work constantly towards their vision of a world where innovative hearing technology provides meaningful, life-changing benefits for people with hearing loss.
Oticon is now one of the largest hearing aid manufacturer in the world. Oticon offers a variety of hearing aid ‘families’ to suit your budget and lifestyle.
Oticon Product Families
Premium 'Best In Class' Technology
Oticon More Overview
The key features and improvements of the More range of hearing aids include:
- New Polaris platform has twice the amount of computing power compared to Oticon’s last chipset with sound processing over 64 channels
- Oticon More hearing aids are embedded with a Deep Neural Network (DNN) which has been trained to recognise up to 12 million different sound scenes resulting in Oticon’s best ever performing hearing aid
- Handsfree streaming of phone calls and audio from iPhones and select Android devices
- Available as a discreet miniRITE rechageable style and in a more traditional Behind-The-Ear style
- MoreSound™ Intelligence is Oticon’s new way of processing sound resulting in a more natural representation of all sounds in a clear, complete, and balanced sound scene
Opn More hearing aids are available in three technology levels to suit your lifestyle and budget: More 1 (Premium), More 2 (Advanced) and More 3 (Essential), in our Sydney hearing aid clinics
Essential Category Technology
Oticon Zircon is the latest family of hearing aids from Oticon in the Essential category, which uses the same Polaris processor developed for the premium More family of hearing aids.
Oticon Zircon offers 360° speech and clear sound from all directions, by using the OpenSound Navigator first developed in the Opn family of hearing aids and then further enhanced in the More range. Note the OpenSound Navigator sound processing is only available in the Zircon 1 technology level.
Oticon Zircon offers an extensive connectivity package so you’re always connected to what matters. Direct streaming from iPhone® and compatible Android™ devices make calls with loved ones easy.
Oticon Zircon is available in either the ultra discreet receiver-in-canal, or the mini Behind-The-Ear style and in a range of colours to suit your hair tones. It is also available as a fully rechargeable option.
The Oticon Siya family of hearing aids brings excellent sound quality and connectivity to the ‘Essential’ category in the in-the-ear style. Siya utilises improved traditional hearing aid technologies such as front directionality to provide assistance in difficult listening situations. Key Features of the Siya family include:
- 2.4GHz low-energy Bluetooth technology allowing direct streaming of audio to your iPhone or iPad (not available in the IIC or CIC invisible styles)
- Audio streaming to Android SmartPhones via the ConnectClip accessory.
- Available in all in-ear styles including the invisible IIC
- Built on the ultra-fast Velox™ platform
- Available in two technology levels: Siya 1 and Siya 2 to suit your budget
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.